To Our Guests at Cleveland / Sandusky Jellystone Park™
During your stay with us, our goal is for you to have a great camping experience. We do ask that you go by the CDC/OH Health Department guidelines. It is important to maintain social distance and keep the groups limited to no more than 10 people.
RV sites, cabins, and tent sites are available. All lodging is sanitized and disinfected after each guest to ensure a clean and safe environment for everyone during your stay with us. Golf carts will be sanitized between each renter.
We are continually wiping down all touchpoints throughout the park, such as ice machine handles, door handles, countertops, and anything else that is touched frequently. Our laundry facilities, restrooms, and showers are being cleaned and disinfected throughout the day, every day.
We are very excited to welcome you to our Camp-Resort to enjoy the great outdoors; we ask that you please do your part to help keep everyone (fellow campers, our beloved Bears, and our staff) safe. Here are some guidelines to follow:
- To promote as little contact as possible during check-in, campers will receive an “It’s Time to Check-In” email the day before arrival to agree to the Terms & Conditions and make any final payments online. If you are a future arrival, you may complete these items in advance by locating the email titled “Your Campspot Reservation Confirmation” and navigating to your confirmation link.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, do not come.
- Upon arrival, please proceed to our Ranger Station to check-in. You will receive wristbands for everyone in your group (please wear these at all times, so we know who our registered campers are) and a car pass for your vehicles.
- Maintain social distancing with our staff and follow guidelines as they help you to your cabin or campsite. We appreciate your patience as we help everyone through check-in as quickly and safely as possible.
- If you have rented a golf cart for your stay, the staff member will help you pick one up.
- Practice social distancing by keeping a distance of 6-feet from anyone not in your group.
- All guests must wear masks when entering any public building to ensure our staff and other campers’ safety.
- Wash your hands often and use hand sanitizer dispensers located throughout the Camp-Resort.
- Forget something? We have supplies available for purchase at our Ranger Station, such as masks, hand sanitizer, bandanas, and much more!
We do encourage you to enjoy a campfire with S’mores at your site. We do have firewood for sale and anything else you need at the camp store. Please feel free to walk or ride around on a bike or in a golf cart. Be sure to check with the activities schedule to see what activities we will be offered each day.
Come join us for a happy and safe camping experience at Cleveland/Sandusky Jellystone Park™. We look forward to seeing you soon!